Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Issues




Now that we sent out this web address, we better update it! Isabelle is 6 weeks old today..looks like we have some catching up to do! First of all, those birth announcements are incorrect...she was 19.5 inches long. I was in a hurry. Oops, I just wanted to get them done. And I am having issues with emailing pictures from this laptop. Hopefully someone at Best Buy can help me out.




Anywho, Isabelle is doing great. She is growing like a weed! Today, she weighed 10lbs 3oz! Two weeks ago, she weighed 9lbs 7oz. She has outgrown all her newborn clothes and is wearing 0-3months and 3mo clothing. She is also losing some of her hair; mostly on the sides. She is constantly turning her little head to see what is going on around her. She is still very alert...everytime we go somewhere, people are always commenting on how alert she is!




Isabelle has been taking a bottle...sort of. She gives Daniel a hard time with it but she is getting the hang of it. It definitly helps if I leave the house. If I don't, she cries and cries and then I start crying b/c she is so upset. Once she calms down, she is able to take the bottle. Its just getting her to that point that is sometimes difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment