Friday, July 3, 2009

Rolling over!!

Isabelle rolled over tonight, from her tummy to her back! Daniel had been playing with her on the floor today and working with her to get her to roll over on her own. All that hard work paid off - she did it!! Isabelle had been trying to roll from her back to her tummy but she would get about halfway and get stuck. Those arms just get in the way! So Daniel was flipping her over to her tummy. She would play for a while, holding her head up high and then all of a sudden, she rolled to her back! She even did it twice in a row so I could see the 2nd one! I was getting ready for work when she did it the first time! She's such a big girl, we are so proud of her!! I'll take some pics and maybe video and post them out here this weekend! (I tried posting a video earlier in the week. It didn't work so I'll have to try that again and maybe use some different software or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment