Monday, September 21, 2009

World's Greatest County Fair

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Clay County Fair 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




Isabelle and I went to the Clay County Fair for the last weekend of it. It was a good time! It was fun to take Isabelle around the fairgrounds, to show her the trains, all the big pumpkins, and the midway rides! I know she won't remember but it was fun anyway. She followed the trains with her little eyes, I know she could see them. She was fascinated with the midway and all the lights at nighttime. She went on her first carousel ride with cousin Avery! Her cousins Grant and Bryson were thrilled to see her and show her around the fair. Isabelle went to the horse show with them and Aunt Angie. She was a good girl while Mommy took a nap in the camper. I can't wait until next year to take her again. It will be a whole different ball game....she'll want to be out of the stroller, running around, etc....oh what fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment