Friday, April 30, 2010

Random things....

Isabelle LOVES milk!
Sometimes this is what I find when I get home from work in the mornings!
Still a big Wheel of Fortune fan!
More Wheel!!!
Exploring the back yard.
Playing at Gray's Lake

Mmmm, dandilions are delicious!
Watching mom weed the irises.

Pasta with marinara...always a favorite!

April 30, 2010 - 13.5 months old.

Since I haven't updated this in a while, I thought I would just give you a random update on Little Miss Belle. She is growing like a weed and loves to play outside. She can say Mama, Dada, Up, Hot (everything's hot!), Eyes. She knows what sounds an elephant, snake, and a dog make. She can point out her belly button, hair, ears, eyes, nose, and mouth and find them on other people too. She's so much fun...talking and babbling non-stop. She really is saying something...we just don't know what yet! (I was going to post a video of her babbling but I don't remember how to do it!!)










No comments:

Post a Comment