Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wii Weekend

I need caffeine!!
Dancing in the kitchen while the moms were playing Wii.

This was the most unproductive weekend we have had at our house in a long time. Saturday was a good, fun day. We had Waterbabies class in the morning and ran some errands. Then I met a couple of good friends for lunch downtown. Then Daniel and I went to Shutter Island with his sister and her husband while their daughter babysat. It was good to get out and have some adult time. Afterwards, we played Super Mario Brothers on the Wii with Taylor and Cynthia. It was so fun! That game is addicting! Sunday, Daniel's sister Pamela and her 2 boys came over around 10am and we played Wii til 8pm that night! Of course we had to take breaks to feed the kids, change diapers, take naps, etc but we managed to make it through 2 more worlds! Pamela's husband even came over after he got off work to play and see what all the hoopla was about. It was a fun day and fun weekend....just not used to having such carefree days where I don't do laundry, cook or clean. I really enjoyed it!




Alexander and Isabelle were 'dancing' in the kitchen...pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment