Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1st haircuts (and more Santa)

I took the kids to Iowa City for their first hair cuts! My niece Courtney lives and works over there and I really wanted her to give them their first cuts. It was a drive but I think it was worth it!


Before

Shaggy blonde boy

"Ok, this isn't fun."

"Is she done yet? This is torture!"


Afterwards but still not happy about it.

Isabelle didn't want to get her hair cut either but Courtney talked her into it. Even though she is 2.5yrs old, this was her first haircut.

Trimming up the back. She really did have some long hair!

Afterwards. Just a trim so she still had the length and the curls.

A visit with the Coralville mall Santa. Ethan still wasn't thrilled and Isabelle did a little better since I was sitting there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment