Saturday, June 27, 2009
Isabelle's 1st sleep over
Isabelle attended her first sleepover on June 16th! Daniel was working out of town and I was working the overnight shift so Izzy spent the night at Josie and Becky's house! (And Al's too!) She had a lot of fun playing and cuddling with them! Becky even let her share her room! Isabelle spent 2 nights in a row witht hem and did really well. She even slept the whole night the first night and didn't put up much of a fuss taking the bottle. Josie, being the avid scrapbooker, took a lot of pics so I will post them as I get them. Funny, I called her about 2 hours into my shift to ask her to take pictures since this was her first overnight without parents. Josie said she had already been taking plenty of pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment