
Today is Isabelle's first day at daycare. Doesn't she look thrilled? So unsuspecting. She has just been so darn happy this morning too. She's always a happy girl! She will be going to Mercy day care during the day while Mom sleeps so she can work tonight. Most nights, she will stay home at night with Daddy. Unless Daddy is working out of town, which is a whole different scenario. Today will only be a half day for Isabelle so that's good. Right now she is asleep, I need to load her up soon so we can get there, get all the paperwork handed in, and give the care givers a little update on baby Isabelle. Ugh, this is tough. I know its only a half day but then I will only see her for about 2 hrs before I go to work. Then I will see her again in the morning for about an hour and a half, then back to day care but only for 7 hrs (b/c I work again tomorrow night). Good thing no one is around to take my picture...you would think I was shipping her off to boarding school and wasn't going to see her until she is 18!! Yes, its been an emotional morning. I just never thought I would have to put my kids in daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment