I know I start out every monthy-age post the same way.....I can't believe she is 10 months old!!! I have been calling her "Busy Izzy" a lot lately! She is such a little busy-body! Always into something, playing with her toys, then off to something else, following me everywhere, clinging to my leg.....just a busy, curious little girl! She is getting braver everyday, exploring new areas, crawling off to the bedrooms to see what she can get into, dipping her hands into the toilet when we forget to close it! Opening the kitchen cupboards and dragging out my Tupperware...climbing up the shelves in the refridgerator to reach a bottle, fighting her way against anything to reach my phone so she can chew on it...its funny. No matter where I put my phone, she seems to find a way to get to it!
She is eating a lot of regular table food now, about 3 meals a day and some snacks. Still nursing but loves to eat big people food too. She loves peas - absolultely loves them!! Other favorites are lasagna, enchiladas, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, meatballs, chicken, green beans. Not a big fan of fruit yet...I think its the texture of them that turns her off. She can't pick them up very easily either. She is using her sippy cup more too. She likes diluted apple juice and usually drinks that right up!
Isabelle is getting close to walking - she is almost letting go of one object before reaching to hold the other one! We try to get her to stand on her own..she just chickens out and sits down! I'm sure it won't be long until this little girl is on the move - on 2 feet!
Isabelle's hair is getting longer - her bangs are in her eyes! The back is getting a little curl, its super cute! She is just so much fun - she tries to imitate us. Its funny when we sneeze and she tries to do it too! She also talks non stop...it would be fun to know what she is saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment