Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Tooth!

Mmm, that turtle feels good on my new teeth!!
10.5 months

New shirt & jeans

Today I finally saw that Isabelle's upper left tooth had broken through her gums. Its about time! Its been there for a long time and hadn't came through yet. She has been a bit clingy (but she always is!) and waking up a little at night so we figured she was teething again.
I used to be really good at taking Isabelle's picture in every new outfit she has. I would sit her on the couch and she would smile and sit so nice. Now that she's older and has figured out she can move whenever and where ever she wants, its not so easy to do anymore! She perfers to stand all the time, even when she's getting dressed, which really makes it fun for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment