Isabelle took her first steps tonight! What a big girl!! We were over at Aunt Bebe's house for Uncle James and Aunt Pamela's birthdays. Isabelle and I were in the toy room playing with the big Legos and Aunt Bebe was watching us. I let go of her hand and she stood for a while, then took 2 steps towards me! It was amazing!! She had just started standing by herself yesterday a couple of times - now she is taking steps! We brought her out to the living room to see if she would do it again so Daddy could see. Granny and I had her walking a few steps back and forth between us. It was so fun to see her walking! She was getting as excited as we were! Aunt Bebe's house has hardwood floors and Isabelle was wearing her shoes...maybe that helped to make it easier for her to walk. Either way, I think she is so close to walking, it was only a matter of time before she did it. Tonight, she was already asleep when we got home so we didn't have a chance to try it at home. I tried to take some pictures and even a video with my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment