Ethan is ONE year old! Wow, that was fast! Yesterday was his birthday and we celebrated by going to The Playground for a playdate with some girls from work. Daniel had the day off so he came along too. Ethan was thrilled to be able to just just run and Isabelle had fun with her friends Halle, Brynnly and Zoe. And Daniel almost got spit up on by Baby Landon - but he saw it coming and moved just in time. He's had a lot of practice with avoiding spit up. I made little cupcakes decorated like turkeys for Ethan's birthday but I didn't take a picture of them. Wish I had - they were pretty cute!
After naptime, Aunt Kim and the girls stopped over to bring Ethan a gift. They also brought a little cake for him to smash up.
Daniel and I got him this Little People truck. His cousins and big sis had fun helping him unwrap his gifts. Ethan's thinking, 'Oh so that's what you do, just rip it off and no one will get mad?'
Kim and the girls got him an outfit and a little airplane toy.
Ethan is a very busy little boy! He's always into things, the cupboards and drawers, throwing Tupperware and towels all over the floor. Grabbing at any remote he can see, trying to climb the speakers or the couch when we put them up high. He is really 'talking' too these days. He will come up to us, babble some stuff and use his hands to talk to us. Its like he's really having a conversation with us! This past year has been busy and I know Ethan will continue to keep us on our toes. He's a blessing to our family and we love him so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment