I'm pretty sure I didn't post their stats from their last check ups. At Isabelle's 3 year check up, she was 37inches tall (47%) and 31lbs (52%). At Ethan's 18 month check up, he was 31.5 inches tall (30%) and 21.4 lbs 6oz (24%). (His 15 month - which was more like 16 months - he was 31inches tall and 21lbs 6 ozs. Guess he lost a bit.) **I think these stats are right...Its really 3/18/2013 and I am too lazy to get up and go dig out the baby books to verify. Chances are that these numbers are just written on a scrap piece of paper and not in the book anyway. Wow, I am really falling behind.**
I wanted to get a picture without the snack....
Isabelle likes to get her picture taken with her bear too. Lucky is her Birthday Bear that we built in February and the other one is the one she's sat by for every milestone age since birth.
Here's the whole crew.





No comments:
Post a Comment