Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall 2011 fun

Here's some random pictures from the last few days of October. I haven't blogged for so long, the website has changed and I can't figure out how to make things the way I want them. Oh well, at least its getting caught up!! 

My friends from WF and I still get together with the kids. Its getting tough with all the kids and their activities but we still make it happen. And we just pick up where we left off, like no time has passed at all. Its blurry but its hard to get 5 kids all looking at the camera! Brady, Zachary, Isabelle, Ethan & Kael.
We went trick or treating on our street on beggers night before I had to leave for work.
All ready to go!! Candy!!
Here's a better pic of our jack o'lantern. Still missing that tooth.

Swinging in the park.
We met dad for lunch and some playtime. Its always super windy when we decide to meet him for a picnic.

Playing in the leaves at Granny & Papa's house.
Again - no one ever looks at the camera at the same time...... but its cute anyway.
Playing on the bridge.
Hanging out in the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment