Monday, July 16, 2012

Random Summer stuff

We went to a wading pool tonight for a little bit and then out for ice cream. It was Ethan's first time having an ice cream cone all to himself. What a mess. Then the kids helped me finish my S'mores sundae....it was gigantic. Afterwards, Ethan and Isabelle were playing in a flower bed and then Ethan broke free and ran towards the drive thru of the custard place, which curves around the building and heads out to the street. I ran after him and caught him but if there happened to be a car there, coming around the corner -  he could've been hit. Scared the crap out of me!!









 
 Other summer fun - playing at Granny's with the cousins.
 
 
Summer is exhausting. I decided in the beginning of summer that I wasn't going to worry about cleaning and getting things done....so we have been on the go quite a bit. I'm wearing these guys out.
 

 
Other random cuteness....

High heels



Donuts! I started a bad habit of bringing home Casey's donuts and chocolate milk on Sunday mornings.

Just hanging out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment