Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10 weeks old!



Wow, I can't believe its been 10 weeks already! Isabelle is growing fast - today at Mommy & Me, she weighed 11 lbs 12 ozs! She loves to 'talk' to us and make all sorts of noises. Sometimes Daddy thinks she sounds like a little puppy howling - but in a super cute way. Isabelle has been reaching for her toys that hang on her bouncy seat. She can get ahold of the rings that I attached to them and pull on them so that the music comes on. She also likes to put things in her mouth to explore them. Isabelle has discovered her hands and seems to be constantly chewing or sucking on them. Sometimes she finds her thumb but not always. She likes to touch her hands together and study them. I think she realizes they are attached to her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment