Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baptism





















We had Isabelle baptized on Sunday, May 24th. She looked so beautiful in her christening dress. I wish I could put her in it again! Actually, I think I will so I can take more pictures of her! Anyway, Aunt Nanny (Daniel's sister) and Uncle TJ (Holly's brother) were sponsors (sort of like God parents) along with us.
It was a beautiful day and many people were able to help us celebrate. Grandma Rita and Grandpa Tim came down on Saturday to help get ready for it. Great grandma Arla and Great grandpa Bob and great aunt Becky came to help too. They were a big help! Granny and Papa helped us celebrate along with Aunt Bebe and cousin Sydney, Aunt Theresa and Maya, Aunt Pamela and cousins Alexander and Andrew. Uncle Gary and Aunt Nanny were here too. And Uncle TJ and Aunt Erin along with cousins Bennet and Avery and new baby cousin Smith too! Uncle Ryan and Ashley also made the trip to Des Moines to be with Isabelle on this special day.
We grilled burgers afterwards and had angelfood cake with strawberries and ice cream for dessert. It was a great day to be outside and with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment