Saturday, October 17, 2009

7 months old!

7 months old

Isabelle is 7 months old today!! I can't believe it; time is certainly not slowing down a bit. Isabelle sleeps through the night most of the time and wakes up around 5 and babbles a little before falling back to sleep. She sleeps very well at night on the days she goes to daycare since she doesn't take very long naps there. She is eating solids more regularly now,at least once a day and has tried green beans, peas and squash. She seems to like them, even when they're mixed with cereal! At least she's getting her iron now - mom was getting worried she would become anemic since she wasn't eating cereal that was fortified with iron. Isabelle is pulling herself up to everything now!! She likes to stand up next to her toybox and the coffee table. She even likes to try to chew on the glass of the coffee table...ouch. I don't think that could be comforting at all. She loves to stand up all the time...just holding your fingers, on your lap, on your hip while you are holding her...all the time! Isabelle started crawling and has been getting faster at it too!! Its fun to see her moving all over the livingroom floor. She is able to keep herself entertained for longer periods of time too now. Most recently, she has been pretty clingy. If I am sitting on the floor with her, that's not close enough, she has to climb on me and sit on my lap to play. She cries when I leave the room (or her dad leaves the room) and is beginning to fuss a little when I leave for work. She is easily distracted and is happy again soon afterwards, I am told. She is still talking all the time...saying 'da da' and 'ga ga' and sometimes I swear she says 'hi!' She has been sticking her tongue out and blowing so she sprays all over. She did that a while ago and now its one of her favorite things to do again. Isabelle has grown so much - she is wearing a lot of 9 month clothing already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment