This weekend we drove up to Grandma Arla's house and then went up to Sioux Falls to see Grandpa Tim in the hospital. We left after Daddy got off work on Friday evening and Isabelle slept the whole way up there. When we got there at 10pm, she was wide awake until about 12:30am! Mommy was struggling...she worked Tues-Thurs nights and was super tired after driving 3 hrs on top of not having any sleep for the last few days. Saturday for lunch, Isabelle tried peas for the first time and she liked them!! Mommy was surprised because she really didn't care for green beans. Isabelle was a good traveler and took a nap on the way to Sioux Falls. Grandpa Tim was happy to see her! So was Grandma Rita! We entertained Grandpa for a few hours and that made him smile. We drove back home on Sunday; it was a short trip with lots of driving but it was worth it. On Monday, Daddy didn't feel well so he stayed home from work.
Isabelle took her first tumble off the bed that morning. Daddy was still in bed and I put Isabelle on the bed to climb on him while I changed my shirt. Iz started to pull herself up on his legs and he moved and it scared her....she sat back and tumbled backwards off the bed before I could catch her! I felt horrible!! But she's tough..she was fine. But I still felt horrible!
Isabelle took her first tumble off the bed that morning. Daddy was still in bed and I put Isabelle on the bed to climb on him while I changed my shirt. Iz started to pull herself up on his legs and he moved and it scared her....she sat back and tumbled backwards off the bed before I could catch her! I felt horrible!! But she's tough..she was fine. But I still felt horrible!
No comments:
Post a Comment