Saturday, October 24, 2009

First tooth

Checking email

Smiles - 7mo old.


Standing up to everything she can find



Kiss me - I'm Irish! Not really but born on St Paddy's Day!!



Isabelle got her first tooth today!! It may have been there for a day or two but we first noticed it today. Feels like its completely broken through. Her tooth is on the bottom right side of her mouth. Its about time, seems like she's been working on that for quite a while, at least 3 months! All the drooling and chewing on everything she can find...and maybe thats why she's been so clingy this past week. I tried to take a picture of the tooth itself....unsucessful. I can barely see it with my eyes. But its definitely there, she's bitten me a few times!! Here's some recent random pictures of little Bluebelle. ;o)










No comments:

Post a Comment