Isabelle is a cranky girl today! I think she is teething. She has had a low grade fever all day and felt warm over the weekend but everytime I took her temp, it was normal. She has been waking up in the middle of the night too. She won't take her pacifier like she usually does to go back to sleep. She wants to be held and then is able to fall asleep. I slept with her on the couch the last couple of nights. Maybe its teeth, maybe not. She seems to be eating just fine so I don't think its her ears. We also got a few new things today. I bought some 'biter buscuits' to help with her teething and a new sippy cup that should be easier to drink from than the one we have. She doesn't have much interest in it but she'll figure it out soon. We also got high chair today! Now she can have a tray to eat finger foods off of - and help develop her fine motor skills! ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment