We had a busy weekend! It started off with a Tupperware party over at Aunt Cynthia's on Friday night. Saturday was a beautiful, warm day so I took advantage of that swept out the garage, cleaned and vacuumed out the car, raked some of the big leaves that fell in thr front yard, finally cut down my iris, and put up the Chirstmas lights! Isabelle was kind of clingy to Dad tired his best to keep her occupied while I got some stuff crossed off my list. At lunch on Saturday, Isabelle showed us how big she was! Just out of the blue, she did "So Big!" It was cute! She just lights up when you say "How big is Isabelle? So big!" Maybe its something she learned at daycare...she had never just lifted her arms like she did that day. Or maybe at daycare, they say "all done" after lunch? She tried sweet potatoes and I think this might be her all time favorite! Or she was just really happy and excited that both mom and dad were home at the same time! While I raked, I had her outside on a big blanket for about 15 minutes before she decided she had had enough of that. She just wanted to be held of have you sit on the blanket and play with her. Later, we put her in a pile of leaves - she did not like it one bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment