Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday








Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital greeting card


I had to work all weekend (well, I was supposed to work all weekend, only worked 20hrs of it but thats a different story.) but I was home in time Sunday morning to watch Isabelle hunt eggs & find her Easter basket. She was still in bed when I got home, which is rare. I guess she was up off & on all night, pretty restless. Maybe it was because we told her that a bunny was coming to her house while she slept to bring her candy. It does sound kinda creepy. Anyway, she had fun finding all the eggs & showing them to Ethan. As she found them, she opened them up so the candy hit the floor & scooped it right up into her mouth as fast as they fell. Little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment