Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is finally here!

Still a bit chilly - made her wear a hat.
Isabelle loves playing in her new sandbox.


Ethan loves being outside too. Just loves looking around and I think he enjoys the change of scenery.


Baby blue eyes....I have a similar pic of Isabelle. I guess they do kinda look alike.


90 degrees out!!
Sitting up like a big boy!


Isabelle threw a fit because Ethan got to sit in the stroller. So I got out the double for her. Then she threw a fit because she wanted to be like 10 feet away from where I was raking so I had to push her over so she could watch me. Silly. Daniel brought Ethan over too and she didn't like that either but she got over it. Does anyone think we are spoiling her?


Isabelle and her new Pinkalicious bike!


We have been having some awesome weather here. Last week, we had a couple of 70 degree days and over the weekend, temps got into the 80's and 90's! It gave us a chance to get outside and enjoy it. I had a ton of yard work to do and I wouldn't say I enjoyed it.....


Grandma Joyce and Paul were in town for a CMA rally and stopped by afterwards. They brought a surprise for Izzy B...a brand new bicycle! Its Pinkalicious and so super cute! There's a bag on the front and a little seat on the back for dollys. She even got a matching helmet - it has cupcakes on it, just like the bike. So darn cute!! She needs to grow about 2 more inches for her to reach the pedals on the downswing but she loves to be pushed on it. We have gone up and down the driveway a billion times. That hill down into the garage is kinda scary - for me. I'm afraid I will lose control and cause her to wipe out, scarring her from ever enjoying bike riding again! Good thing she has that helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment