Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gray's Lake

I LOVE Gray's Lake! I used to go there all the time before kids and even when I just had Isabelle. Now it seems like its just too far away or a pain to get to because of construction or just a plain old pain to pack up the kids and leave the house. Or its raining.... Anyway, I need to get over it and just get there more often. Its so nice to be able to walk on a trail - a decent sized trail - instead of the one at Easter Lake, which is a lot closer to our house. And its way better than walking on our street since we have no sidewalks and people drive like its a race track. I don't have a jogging stroller but I jogged across the bridge pushing the double stroller....yikes. Probably not the best way to get back into running - the kids alone weigh 42 lbs!






















No comments:

Post a Comment