Day 2 of no paci....actually went ok. Except for nap time. She cried and cried
(only about 10 minutes) and finally fell asleep behind the door in her bedroom. Daddy stayed home today since we had family pics this afgternoon so maybe she was just excited to have us both here at the same time all day long. She was pretty wound up today! She asked for the paci a few times and even said, "Paci all gone." Its only been 2 days but I really wish her paci-rash would get better. I have hydrocortisone to put on it but it seems to be getting more red and dry.
(only about 10 minutes) and finally fell asleep behind the door in her bedroom. Daddy stayed home today since we had family pics this afgternoon so maybe she was just excited to have us both here at the same time all day long. She was pretty wound up today! She asked for the paci a few times and even said, "Paci all gone." Its only been 2 days but I really wish her paci-rash would get better. I have hydrocortisone to put on it but it seems to be getting more red and dry.
Overall, it was a good day without the paci. The night time was a different story! Coming into our room in the middle of the night might be more than a one time thing. She ended up in our bed for the majority of the night. I slept a little better but I don't want to make this a habit - mama needs her sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment