Usually Isabelle is a total Mama's girl - she's always wanting me to pick her up, read to her, dress her, change her, feed her, play with her, everything. She usually wants my attention at all times. But not this week, she is BFF's with Daddy! She brings her books to Daddy, only wants to dance to music with Daddy...its too funny! Today when she got up from her nap, I went to pick her up and she told me, "No, no," and then she held her arms out to Daddy so he could get her out of her crib. Earlier, Isabelle and I were heading out to meet my friend Heather for lunch but Daddy was staying home. She threw a fit because he wasn't coming with us! Daddy ended up coming to lunch with us afterall. She even started crying when he left the room sometimes today! Wow, I never thought this day would come, where she is choosing him over me! Maybe its her age or all the time they spend together on the weekends when I am at work but its very cute. It kinda makes me sad but its also sort of nice to have a little bit of a break to be able to make dinner without interruptions like reading books!
Another funny thing Isabelle's doing lately is bringing Daddy his hat, shoes, and cane. Strange...maybe she wants him to leave?!?! She makes him put on a hat most of the time. Not sure why, maybe she likes the way he looks in a hat. I tried to pick up a bit tonight and put his hats away (that she had made him get out today) and she started crying and getting upset. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment