Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy day....

Somersaults...
At the Botanical Center

Say "cheese!" Then the camera battery died...



Today was a busy day. We started out with tumbling class, then went to the Botanical Center for a playdate with some of the girls from work. My camera died right at the beginning of story time at the Botanical Center - probably because of the video I took at tumbling! After story time and some singing, we walked around to see all the plants and fish and turtles, then had a picnic lunch at the park. Isabelle fell asleep after we hit the drive thru and woke up just in time to play at the park with the kids.

So - I can't figure out how to upload the video from my camera. Its on the computer but somehow, I can't get to it or convert it to something that I can get to. Ridiculous. I've been having nothing but problems with this new camera and uploading stuff. That's 99% of the reason I am so behind on this stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment