My mom left for home today...what a sad day! We cried a lot (my mom and I, not Daniel so much) when we said good bye, it actually started last night. We are such saps!! It was a great 2 weeks with her here; we had a lot of fun, she and Isabelle had a lot of fun together and she was a huge help to us. And she is such a busy body - she did so much deep cleaning and other things I had just been putting off, ran errands, bought groceries, cooked, did laundry, everything! It was great! Here's some of the things we (or she) got done while she was here.

Watching Elmo with Isabelle

Visiting Santa!

Cuddling Ethan

Bathtime for Isabelle!

OK, I know this is embarassing but look at the difference! We had some bad stains on our carpet from always knocking over our drinks but Mom got them out with a little help from the Rug Doctor!

Hanging Christmas lights! I didn't have enough bought so she ran to the store, ended up with the wrong ones and so went back to get the right ones. Then had to wait for another fairly nice day to hang them up. It was about a 2 week process. What a champ!
No comments:
Post a Comment