Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jolly Holiday Lights

"Hi yights!!"
Football lights
Grandma trying to get Isabelle to sit on Santa's lap...she doesn't want anything to do with him!

Isabelle liked the trees and the mechanical elves though.

Mmm, cookies!

We decided to go to Jolly Holiday Lights tonight. I still can't (or shouldn't be) driving so my mom was our driver. That meant Daniel had to be in the backseat again, between the carseats. Poor guy. Isabelle was so excited. She kept shouting, "Yights!!" It was a neat display and of course, she got tired towards the end and the excitement turned into frustration because she wanted out of her seat. Afterwards, I saw parents that had kids on their laps in the front seat, since we were driving so slow. Something to remember for next year, I guess. We stopped to see Santa and have cookies afterwards too. Isabelle was not a fan of Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment