Just when I thought I had these 2 kids figured out, they throw me for a loop. Ethan had been sleeping about 4-5 hrs at night. The last 2 nights, he has been awake every 3 hrs. Isabelle was so far off schedule the last couple weeks and we were almost back to normal with her - not anymore. She is giving us a run for our money - bedtime turns into a chasing game, she can't decide if she wants to rock or crawl into bed, we have to read books over and over. Ethan took a pacifier well in the hospital and for a bit when we got home - now he won't take it at all. He was a good burper, after eating, you would just have to sit him up and he would have a big burp - now he won't burp, then falls asleep and just when I think he's really out, I lay him down and he fusses because he's got a burp.
No comments:
Post a Comment