Ethan is 3 months old today! Hard to believe...and he's growing like a weed! He weighs 13lbs 6oz and is about 23.5 inches long. It seems like he's growing a lot faster than Isabelle did. At this age, Isabelle was 13lbs too but I guess she was just more petite. He seems a lot longer than 23.5 inches too but that's what I got and I measure kiddos at work all the time so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right. A lot better than they do at the Dr office, I've noticed.
Ethan still loves sucking on his fingers more than a pacifier and has been more vocal lately. He is a pretty happy guy most of the time. He's all smiles when he wakes up in the morning and after his naps. He loves to play with his toys and pull them into his mouth when he's laying on his activity mat. He loves to watch his big sister too - and he tolerates her love pats very well! Every morning, Isabelle comes over to him when I am holding him and puts her head next to his and says, "Hello Ethan. Hi! How are you Ethan?" and gives him some pats on his head. Other times she tickles him and gets all up in his face. Ethan doesn't seem to mind. He's started taking bottles better too. Thank goodness!!! I was worried about that but daycare and Granny haven't had any issues. He doesn't like taking it from Daddy but we're working on that.
Ethan rolled over twice on his 3 month birthday! From his tummy to his back. As I write this on March 10, it may have been a fluke because we haven't seen him do this since. Weird, it was twice right in a row so we thought he had this accomplished. Maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment