Isabelle was a flower girl for the first time in Grandma Joyce's wedding! She and her cousin Avery and Paul's great grandaughter were flower girls. They were so cute. Isabelle did very well; I was surprised! She wanted to go through the closed door after her cousin Bryson (the ring bearer) went so we just let her go. The other 2 girls were shortly behind her. She was so funny...she walked out there, saw all the people and just stood there, looking at them. So I went out there and told her to keep walking - and she did! I couldn't believe it! I thought she would just run to me or something. But she walked, then stopped and said, "Cheese!" She did that a couple of times. Along with a little pose with her hand on her hip...I'm guessing she learned that from her cousin Avery.
No comments:
Post a Comment