Monday, February 28, 2011

Ethan's baptism

Swimming with Aunt Jessica. "Its not goodbye, its see ya later!"

All smiles during tummy time

Aunt Pamela, Uncle James, Daddy, Ethan, Mommy, Aunt Angie, Uncle Nick

Thanks for the awesome cake Aunt Angie!

Ethan was baptized last Sunday. We chose sponsors for him like we did for Isabelle but we couldn't decide so Ethan got 4! His uncle James, aunt Pamela on Daniel's side and his uncle Nick and aunt Angie on my side. We had a nice little turnout for the ceremony. Ethan even smiled after the pastor put the water on his head! Afterwards we went to Legends for lunch and cake. Later that evening, I went to a hotel to meet some friends for a little going away party for my friend Jessica who is taking a traveling nurse position. I didn't want to leave Daniel with both the kids and it seemed like it would be forever until both of them were in bed so I could sneak off...so I took Ethan with me. He went for his first swim! And first hot tubbing experience! We didn't submerse him in the hot tub, in case anyone was wondering. He liked it though, he's such an easy going kiddo.



No comments:

Post a Comment